Watcha Weirdos
I'm Mr A The Barber
If you want a regular delivery of all things weird and trashy from the world of rock'n'roll then stick around cos your in the right place!

Cos I'm gonna be posting all kinds of weird shit right here, right now.

Listen to my twisted rock'n'roll show on the player below.

YOU GOT GOOD TASTE now hosts WEIRDSVILLE a monthly club night in London, live bands and DJ's spinnin' till late!!

YOU GOT GOOD TASTE is also host to the yearly HIPSVILLE 60's Garage A Go-Go Party Weekender.
For more info go to www.hipsville.co.uk

Visit www.yougotgoodtaste.com for all my links.

YOU GOT GOOD TASTE so listen here!

Monday 26 July 2010

Short film of garage trash bands in London 1982

Watch this TRASH fans, filmed in London at the Pinder of Wakefield pub in Kings Cross this clip really captures what was going on in London on the Garage scene in 1982. Back then you could go see the Milkshakes/Tall Boys/Cannibals...... at least once a week, and I did!

Pause the clip at 2min 7sec and give me a wave, I'm the youth on th
e right who thought he was Johnny Thunders!


StumbleUpon.com

No comments:

Post a Comment