Watcha Weirdos
I'm Mr A The Barber
If you want a regular delivery of all things weird and trashy from the world of rock'n'roll then stick around cos your in the right place!

Cos I'm gonna be posting all kinds of weird shit right here, right now.

Listen to my twisted rock'n'roll show on the player below.

YOU GOT GOOD TASTE now hosts WEIRDSVILLE a monthly club night in London, live bands and DJ's spinnin' till late!!

YOU GOT GOOD TASTE is also host to the yearly HIPSVILLE 60's Garage A Go-Go Party Weekender.
For more info go to www.hipsville.co.uk

Visit www.yougotgoodtaste.com for all my links.

YOU GOT GOOD TASTE so listen here!

Friday 5 November 2010

YOU GOT GOOD TASTE VOL.26 - Can't find my mind

Watcha Weirdos
For this month's theme you join me in the YOU GOT GOOD TASTE asylum, where for the next hour I will be administering all you weird-ohs with some serious shock treatment.
I recommend you brace yourself's, cos it's about time to begin your therapy, so clench your fists and bit e down hard cos I am about to lobotomise you with some of the most effective brain twisting tunes that will make sure you can't find your mind ever again.

The Weird One - The Tremoloes
Can't Find My Mind - The Cramps
I Lost My Mind - The Ramones
Get Off Of My Cloud - The Meteors
Insane Asylum - The Detroit Cobras
Mad - Social Outcasts
Madness - The Rhythm Rockers
I Almost Lost My Mind - Eddie Cochran
I'm Not Crazy - Johnny Watson
Mad Man - The Hives
Mad Man - Jimmy Wages
Fuel For Brains - Mad Sin
Bongo Brain - The Revillos
The Brain - Jimmy Troy
Brain Twist - The Brain Twist
The Mad Scientist - The Zanies
I Was A Teenage Brain Surgeon - Eddie L. Davis
Teenage Lobotomy - The Ramones
Teenage Head - Flamin' Groovies
In A Young Man's Mind - Mooney Suzuki
Gotta Get Inside That Boy's Mind - Thee Headcoatees
Loose Your Mind - The Cynics
I Just Dropped In (To see what condition my condtion was in) - Kenny Rogers
Blow Up Your Mind - The Cramps
Can'y Find My Mind - Andre Williams

Thanks for listening weird-ohs

StumbleUpon.com

No comments:

Post a Comment