Watcha Weirdos
I'm Mr A The Barber
If you want a regular delivery of all things weird and trashy from the world of rock'n'roll then stick around cos your in the right place!

Cos I'm gonna be posting all kinds of weird shit right here, right now.

Listen to my twisted rock'n'roll show on the player below.

YOU GOT GOOD TASTE now hosts WEIRDSVILLE a monthly club night in London, live bands and DJ's spinnin' till late!!

YOU GOT GOOD TASTE is also host to the yearly HIPSVILLE 60's Garage A Go-Go Party Weekender.
For more info go to www.hipsville.co.uk

Visit www.yougotgoodtaste.com for all my links.

YOU GOT GOOD TASTE so listen here!

Tuesday 17 November 2009

'Get Your Hair Cut' with Mr A the Barber

Watcha Weirdos

I'm Mr A the Barber and your listening to volume 15 of the YOU GOT GOOD TASTE podcast.


For this show I'm offering you something a bit special,

a chance to get your haircut with Mr A the Barber


So take a seat in Mr A's chair, relax and leave it all to me.


And as a treat whilst your barnet's being cut I thought I'd play you some of the best 50's and 60's hair related rock 'n' roll tunes to make this an appointment you won't ever forget. And I guarantee after this visit your gonna be telling all your friends that Mr A the Barber knows how best to CRAMP your style.


Are you sitting comfortably?

Good, now where's my razor?................


Razorback - The Savoys

Shorty the Barber - Lou Millet

Lend Me Your Comb - Carl Perkins

You Gotta Have a Ducktail - Billy Adams and the Rock-A-Teers

He's a Square - The Belvederes

Long Sideburns - Bolean Barry

Ducktail - Joe Clay

I Accidently messed Up His Hair - Jeanne hayes

Somebody Elses Dandruff - MAD Magazine

He's My Baby - Jean Shepard

Blue Black Hair - The Jades

My Girl - Huelyn Dyvall

Long Blonde Hair - Johnny Powers

Blonde Headed Women - Harold Lee

Let Your Hair Down Baby - Everett Carpenter

Livin' Doll - Lafayette Yarborough

Party Doll - Luke Simmons and his Blue Mountain Boys

Pigtail - Don Schraler

Long Long Ponytail - The Fireballs

Red Blue Jeans and a Ponytail - Gene Vincent

Pony-Tail - Nervous Norvus


subscribe:

to the show http://yougotgoodtaste.podOmatic.com

to the blog www.mrathebarber.blogspot.com


StumbleUpon.com

No comments:

Post a Comment